3) Attributes of the
1. Easily compacted for transport from factory to site;
2. Is quickly and simply constructed;
3. When coupled with the exterior Gunite/mesh application, becomes a structure of
immense strength (hurricane-proof tornado-resistant); easily supporting a three-
4. Is virtually maintenance free;
5. Is hugely energy-efficient! Could this design become an energy exporter?
6. Is far more private and secure than conventional structures;
7. Is environmentally friendly; a sustainable building technology
8. Is ideal for residential or commercial application (houses, offices, apartments).
9. Is aesthetically beautiful!! Customized window combinations, entry-ways,
retaining walls and landscaping… all maximizing the attributes of your building
site while simultaneously minimizing the building impact on the environment makes
this home a work of art you live in!
Comparison: Geodesic Earthworks Kit shell vs. Conventional House shell
Geodesic Earthworks Kit:
Bucky Tiles (has finished interior surface)
Nuts and bolts
The above graphic in concert with our initial calculations suggest that the Geodesic Earthworks
Kit can be built for a minimum of 30% less than a conventionally constructed home of the same
square footage and appointment!
Frame: 2 x 4 or 6 studding
insulation between struts
External (to frame):
Siding, all or combo of:
Internal (to frame):